Want to learn more about the people behind the Brew? This series will give you the answers to the most important questions (and some not-so-important questions) you may want to ask. This week, we’re chatting with Kendall Denney, our Copywriter.
BREW TOP 10
- Where did you grow up? I was born and raised in the Greater Baton Rouge area.
- What do you do for fun? I love to read novels, but cooking is really my favorite. I enjoy creating something from scratch and sharing it with my friends and family.
- Did you always want to be a Copywriter? I knew I wanted to work in marketing since I was young and watched What Women Want with Mel Gibson. The idea of being “Don Draper-esque” was so appealing to me.
- What’s your favorite brew? Coffee–Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew; Beer–Abita StrawGator.
- What’s your top Brew core value and why? Family First. I love the mindset that working hard doesn’t have to take over having a family life.
- Favorite local lunch spot? Chow Yum Phat!
- What’s one fact about yourself that most people would be surprised to hear? I was on a Bow Hunting Show in high school. Trust me, you haven’t seen it.
- Which fictional character (tv show, movie, or book) do you most identify with? Professor Minerva McGonagall in Harry Potter. She is so brave when standing up for those she cares about.
- What’s your ideal birthday celebration? A surprise party with all of my friends and family.
- Who do you want to be when you grow up? Priyanka Chopra