Brew Agency is looking for an Account Supervisor, with previous agency experience, to be responsible for the strategic and creative direction of our clients, taking a more proactive role in identifying client needs and looping in the right agency resources to bring back ideas and recommendations.
The Account Supervisor is responsible for the strategic and creative direction of their clients, taking a more proactive role in identifying client needs and looping in the right agency resources to bring back ideas and recommendations. They have a high level knowledge of all of the agency processes and services, including brand strategy, creative, video production, traditional and digital media, websites and multi-media marketing campaigns. They are naturally curious, and regularly bring new articles, trends and recent learnings back to their clients and teams. While they are not quite ready to be a full strategic resource to the client and the team, they can provide support in a few areas, and have the experience to understand when they need to bring in additional resources. This role is the perfect blend of detail-oriented, client-facing work, combined with the ability to guide creative and strategic recommendations for clients.
- Build and grow relationships with existing clients and be a resource for business development for new client opportunities
- Drive brand integrity and consistency across all client marketing initiatives and communications
- Provide strategic support to the client, while bringing in additional senior team members in, when necessary, to meet client goals and objectives
- Lead digital, creative and media teams through project execution by ensuring timely client communication, while being mindful of project objectives, timeline and budget.
- Responsible for all client communication, including scheduling ongoing meetings, agendas, conference reports, etc.
- Focuses on removing any roadblocks for the production team to maintain a steady workflow and ensure the team is consistently meeting client needs – creatively and strategically.
- Create and monitor annual or monthly budget flowcharts
- Create and drive presentations and reports for clients, pulling in team resources when needed and lead client meetings
- Understand and apply research to creative briefs and marketing strategies
- Drive creative strategy and brand strategy planning
- Monitor new and emerging marketing and media trends while proactively bringing the most appropriate to our clients
BREW CORE VALUES
FAMILY : : Family first, create lifetime connections with team and clients
BREW EDU : : Stay ahead of the curve, educate each other
ADAPT : : Embrace and drive change
HIGHER PURPOSE : : Always do the right thing
ACCOUNTABILITY : : Be responsible for your own actions, help each other succeed
POSITIVITY : : Listen, encourage and keep it positive!
- PREVIOUS AGENCY EXPERIENCE
- DO GOOD WORK
- MEET DEADLINES
- COMMUNICATE before the deadline if the deadline cannot be met
- Uphold Brew Agency’s core values
NOTE: MUST BE BASED IN THE UNITED STATES
To apply, fill out our application form. Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our Careers page for more about our company culture.