Brew Agency is a full-service branding and advertising agency with offices in Baton Rouge and New Orleans, LA looking to add an account manager with 3-5 years of agency experience to our team. Flexible schedules, remote work options and benefits included.
The Account Manager will manage the marketing initiatives across a large variety of industry brands. Must have an understanding of all agency services, including brand strategy, creative, video production, traditional and digital media, websites and multi-media marketing campaigns. This position requires a solutions seeker and problem solver, anticipating needs before they arise and creating a plan to address them. If you are someone who likes to get things done in a fast-pace, creative environment, this position is for you!
- Develop and maintain favorable relationships with new and existing clients
- Maintain brand integrity across client marketing initiatives and communications
- Provide strategic direction that meets clients’ goals and objectives
- Lead digital, creative and media teams through project execution by ensuring project objectives, timeline and budget are met and client expectations are maintained
- Remove all roadblocks for the production team to maintain a steady workflow
- Ensure that the team is consistently meeting client needs
- Create and monitor annual or monthly budget flowcharts
- Create presentations and reports for clients
- Understand and apply research to creative briefs and marketing strategies
- Assist in creative strategy and brand strategy planning
- Understand and apply research to creative briefs, marketing and media strategies
- Monitor marketing and media trends
We are seeking the following characteristics in our next hire:
Organized & responsible:
Exceptional time management skills required
Self-motivated enough to thrive in our flexible work environment
Great with people and excellent communication skills
Able to lead, direct and inspire a creative team
Enjoys creating process and workflow efficiencies
A positive attitude and willingness to work with and serve others!
- 3-5 or more years of branding, advertising or digital agency experience
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in managing budgets and schedules
- Experienced in managing digital and traditional media buying budgets
Visit our CAREERS page for more about our company culture.