Want to learn more about the people behind the Brew? This series will give you the answers to the most important questions (and some not-so-important questions) you may want to ask. This week, we’re chatting with Gabbie Taylor, our Project Coordinator.
BREW TOP 10
- Where did you grow up? Baton Rouge
- What do you do for fun? Play piano, hang out with my pup Kiwi, and go out with friends!
- Did you always want to be a Project Coordinator? Nope! I changed my major so many times in college and finally landed on Marketing and fell in love.
- What’s your favorite brew? I don’t like coffee so I’ll go for some green tea, but for beer I also was a Bud Light Seltzer rep in college so I will have to say Bud Light!
- What’s your top Brew core value and why? Family most definitely. Work life balance is something I strive for and I want to be present when I come home from work and enjoy my time with the ones I love.
- Favorite local lunch spot? Chimes
- What’s one fact about yourself that most people would be surprised to hear? I was on the Carnival Glory that crashed into another cruise ship a few years back!
- Which fictional character (tv show, movie, or book) do you most identify with? Rapunzel from Tangled
- What’s your ideal birthday celebration? Being with my friends and family doing anything really!
- Who do you want to be when you grow up? Dolly Parton most definitely