Brew Agency is looking for an Account Coordinator with previous agency experience to help manage logistics and marketing initiatives for multiple clients across a large variety of industries. They must maintain a base-level understanding, or an insatiable desire to learn, all agency processes and services, including creative, video production, traditional and digital media, websites and multi-media marketing campaigns.
They should also be curious, always willing to research and experiment with new marketing tactics, while keeping up with the latest market trends. This position requires a detail-oriented problem solver who can manage multiple tasks and projects and anticipate needs before they arise. If you are someone who likes to get things done in a fast-paced, creative environment, this position is for you!
- Supports the Account Director and Account Manager in helping grow relationships with existing clients
- Works in tandem with project coordinator to help with workflow tasks
- Responsive, well-organized and able to manage multiple projects alongside the Account Director and Account Manager
- Being an effective listener and respectful communicator
- Prioritizes proactiveness over reactiveness
- Upholds brand integrity across client marketing initiatives and communications
- Collaborates with digital, creative, project management and media teams through project execution by ensuring timely client communication, while being mindful of project objectives, timeline and budget.
- Responsible for some client communication, including scheduling ongoing meetings, agendas, conference reports, etc.
- Strives to remove roadblocks for the production team to maintain a steady workflow
- Assists in monitoring annual or monthly budget flowcharts
- Assist in creative strategy and brand strategy planning
- Monitors new and emerging marketing and media trends
- Strong computer skills (Google Suite and project management software especially)
BREW CORE VALUES
FAMILY : : Family first, create lifetime connections with team and clients
BREW EDU : : Stay ahead of the curve, educate each other
ADAPT : : Embrace and drive change
HIGHER PURPOSE : : Always do the right thing
ACCOUNTABILITY : : Be responsible for your own actions, help each other succeed
POSITIVITY : : Listen, encourage and keep it positive!
- DO GOOD WORK
- MEET DEADLINES
- COMMUNICATE before the deadline if the deadline cannot be met
NOTE: MUST BE BASED IN THE UNITED STATES
Visit our Careers page for more about our company culture.