Dear Clients, Friends and Family,
As we get closer to the year-end, we wanted to give a quick update on some of our biggest news from 2022.
We are grateful to have begun relationships with some great new partners this year. From brand strategy to packaging, digital to traditional media, and content creation to creative direction, we’re helping these new (and current) clients push their brands forward.
- Ready Driver (Alliance)
- Stonetrust Workers Compensation
- Continental Kennel Club
- Team Services
- Noel Family Distillery
LAUNCH NEWS & AWARDS
- Earlier this year, we announced the launch of BLDG 5’s new website. And while we don’t develop our work to win awards, we (and our client) were excited to win the Web Excellence award for restaurants.
- It was a busy year brand-building and culminating with the launch of a new tagline, brand video and new website for our client Stonetrust.
- Additional awards include two Silver and two Bronze Telly Awards for The Bug Man, “We Get ’em When You Can’t” commercials, our pro-bono “We Don’t Have to Live Like This” videos for the Louisiana Stormwater Coalition, and “The Faces of Mental Health Crisis” piece for Bridge Center for Hope.
NEW BREW CREW (say that 5 times fast)
2022 brought additional growth to our team, and we’re excited to announce our two latest Crew members… plus a special bonus.
- Kendall – Meet Kendall, Brew’s new copywriter. Kendall will be involved in crafting copy to best reach our clients’ audiences where and when they need to be seen. In addition, Kendall will be assisting on content strategy and helping push breakthrough creative.
- Gabbie – Brew’s newest Project Coordinator, Gabbie, comes to us from a digital-forward agency and her experience in digital marketing is just what our clients and team need. Gabbie will also bring organization to our projects and leadership skills to our team.
- And our special bonus … the opening of The Brewery. Our partner company is a creatively inspiring facility containing collaborative workspaces and meeting rooms and founded by Brew’s CEO, Marie Powell. Thank you to BRAC and the Baton Rouge Business Report for attending our grand opening.