Want to learn more about the people behind the Brew? This series will give you the answers to the most important questions (and some not-so-important questions) you may want to ask. This week, we’re chatting with Bret Lovetro, our Content Curator.
BREW TOP 10
- Where did you grow up? Norco, LA – A very small petrochemical town outside of New Orleans.
- What do you do for fun? I write and record original songs. I love playing all the different instruments and hearing it come together. There’s something truly magical about music.
- Did you always want to be a Creative? This is the way.
- What’s your favorite brew? Medium Roast w/ Chicory & Sweet Cream in the morning. Abita Amber in the evening.
- What’s your top Brew core value and why? Family! There’s a reason why it’s first on the list. I feel like our success ultimately depends on the quality of the relationships and respect we share with one another.
- Favorite local lunch spot? Burgersmith. Best burger in town.
- What’s one fact about yourself that most people would be surprised to hear? My fastest time to solve the Rubik’s cube is 1m27s.
- Which fictional character (tv show, movie, or book) do you most identify with? Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) for his wit, inventiveness, creativity, and fun-loving persona.
- What’s your ideal birthday celebration? Celebrating life and sharing big laughs with friends and family.
- Who do you want to be when you grow up? The very best version of myself. Someone who is wise, kind, caring, and a blessing to others.