Want to learn more about the people behind the Brew? This series will give you the answers to the most important questions (and some not-so-important questions) you may want to ask. This week, we’re chatting with Casey Cheshier, our Account Director.
BREW TOP 10
- Where did you grow up? Dallas, TX
- What do you do for fun? Anything outdoors! Since I live in Austin, TX, I’m fortunate to have access to beautiful trails for hiking and lakes for kayaking. I enjoy staying active and soaking up as much of mother nature as possible!
- Did you always want to be an Account Director? I knew from a very early age that I wanted to be in advertising. I used to drive my family crazy because I’d sing the jingles from commercials over and over again! It’s always been a passion of mine and still is today.
- What’s your favorite brew? I love a good Americano for that caffeine kick and a lighter draft when it comes to the suds.
- What’s your top Brew core value and why? Higher Purpose. Doing the right thing shows genuine integrity and kindness, and to me, that embodies how we should treat everyone.
- Favorite local lunch spot? French Market Bistro
- What’s one fact about yourself that most people would be surprised to hear? I’m actively involved in animal welfare in my community and hope to own an animal sanctuary someday when (if) I retire.
- Which fictional character (tv show, movie, or book) do you most identify with? Liz Gilbert from Eat, Pray, Love. I love this movie because she goes through such a deep healing journey and discovers who she is and what makes her truly happy at her core.
- What’s your ideal birthday celebration? Surrounded by friends and loved ones! What better way to celebrate another successful trip around the sun.
- Who do you want to be when you grow up? Brene’ Brown. She embodies everything I respect in a human being and has used her intelligence, skill set, grace and compassion to help millions of people become better versions of themselves.